Monday, May 11, 2009

My New Line

Presenting my new line that I will be carrying in my etsy store:




These are my new creation, fabric coupon organizers. These are great for any coupon user and especially if you are a Krazy Coupon Lady follower. There are enough pockets to separate your coupons by transactions. They are made out of high quality quilting cotton and are lined with interfacing to keep them sturdy. They are not fabric covered plastic like some other organizers out there. They have a Velcro closure and a decorative button on the outside. I will be adding these to my store all week or you can custom order through etsy or by leaving me a comment. Krazy Coupon Lady is currently hosting a giveaway for the pink organizer shown above so, if you are interested, head on over there to enter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think.